The device can be easily set to the desired temperature using its simple switch.
Its cord organizer prevents cable clutter both during and after operation.
The device can be transported easily using the rear wheels
|Manual Panel Oil Filled Radiator | Technical Specifications|
Manual Panel Oil Filled Radiator
Electrical Power W
Cord Length mm
Electronic Room Temperature Control
Thermostat Against Excessive Heat
Mechanical Thermostat Control
Energy Consumption Display
Room Temperature Display
|Manual Panel Oil Filled Radiator Model Selection|
|Recommended Heater Power(watt)||Room Area(m2)|
|EPR 5050 M20/E20||2000||12-24|
|EPR 5060 M25/E25||2500||15-30|
The heat requirement depends on factors such as the exterior temperature, room heat isolation, door open/close cycles. The values stated on the above table are for average conditions with an outside temperature of 8-10 degrees therefore when calculating the heater power these factors should be taken into consideration.
Tin coating technology is used in our heater cables.Cable thickness: 2000-2500 Watt products; 3x1.50 mm2, 1000-1500 Watt products; 3x1.0 mm2
Panel Oil Filled Radiator | Guarantee
1. The Guarantee Period commences upon the delivery of the unit and is 2 years.
2. The unit is completely within the guarantee coverage of our Company including all the parts thereof.
3. If the unit breaks down within the guarantee period thereof due to material or labor deficiency the repair will be made without any cost requirements under the title of labor cost, replaced part cost or any other title.
4. The customer may request the replacement of the unit, refunding, reduction in price pro rata to the defect under following conditions even if the consumer has used the repair right thereof:
- If the same defect repeats twice within one year as from the delivery of the unit to the client within the predetermined guarantee period or more than four breakdowns occur due to different reasons or if the total amount of the breakdowns due to different reason exceed 6 times causing the prevention of the usage of the unit continuously within the predetermined guarantee period
- If the maximum repair period is exceeded
- If it is determined by the service station or to the seller, dealer, agent, representative, importer or to the producer/manufacturer thereof if a service station does not exist, with a report that the repair of the unit is not possible
5. Breakdowns due to usage other than the ways specified in usage manual of the unit is out of guarantee coverage.
EN 60335-2-30: 2011 A11: 2012